Thursday, November 10, 2005

one wk into the A's.

and im tired. just today i guess. ;) but i feel gd taking papers. its my best lah, n ill take whatever results that i get. anw. i always feel hungry during the paper. lk today during maths, i was so hungry AND sleepy. haha. my stomach was on the verge of making weird noises i think. but somehow i managed to stay really awake for the whole 3 hrs bcos of stats. well done. gives myself a pat on my back.
im so glad vjc's near 7-11. oh i saw a flavour on ben n jerry's and i wanna try. its called 'chubby hubby' so adorable. its peanut better(!) vanilla malt(!!) and erm chocolate. i think. yupp. sounds gd.
oh n today haha jiax saw me frm the other end of the bus stop (after the paper) and she yelled at me "JIAYUN!! THE PAPER WAS SO DIFFICULT!! yaddayaddayadda!!" haha everyone at the bus stop just turned and looked at us. well done jiax:) but i still love u lah. haha. i mean it! ur my one n only jia. haha.
alrights gp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jiayun! you shld try b&j's fossil fuel. it's really ymmy and good for the environment :)

jiayun said...

dont say alr i think of ecology when u say fossil fuels... ;D