Saturday, September 24, 2005

lose ur way and i will find you

yay i just killed a lot of trees. okay they have already died by the time their pulp has been made into paper, but hey. i just printed one metre thick stack of papers worth of maths s solutions which i prob will not get to look at since its such a nice weekend holiday party mood.

and i officially declare myself a tech dino. i just cant send email frm my phone. why why why. i cld do it with my old phone. its the same thg rite?? pfft. and thats because i found the cable for my phone to transfer stuff to my com, but i cant find a hole in my cpu that fits the cable.
dont laugh. the stuff is really weird k u gotta screw it in somehow. hm.

shall go spread my yellow ribbons around ahhaha apparently lucas found a very gd use for it! he ties it arnd his guitar n feels gay about it. haha. hahah.

hee. ;)

one hour later: and im still printing. and why are teachers so smart. they make the stuff unprintable so u gotta sit in front of the com to read it. or actually retrieve it. why arent they com dinos lk me.

5 comments:

Kumrad said...

walau as if putting my name as mr smaller eyes not enough u must tell everyone about ur stupid yellow ribbon... grr... got nowhere else to put thats why i tie on my guitar ok :(

Anonymous said...

see! i told you you you're dino right! haha (; you can link me waterings.blogspot.com under 'wan han sum' hahaha :D lucas is as PROSPEROUS as a CITIZEN

Kumrad said...

like irvin at stupidfool.com/irvinblog

Unknown said...

....... irvin ah. -_-" more like she should call you mr dino caller or sth. 'han sum' just totally doesn't suit u. hehs.

jy, can lemme ur math s solutions to photocopy?? =P i'm too lazy to print out hahahahahahahahahahaha =D

Anonymous said...

omg i thought i'd stumbled on the wrong blog, it was so un-yellow! haha and what jessica simpson huh? seeyou on tuesday for our girls' night out :D