Tuesday, September 13, 2005

hello world.

i just woke up frm a nap. ;) my eyes are still hurting. i think they lack oxygen. just lk my brain.
anw yesterday i didnt eat lunch. haha i just couldnt stomach anythg.. so basically i didnt eat anythg for the whole day in sch. may reckons tt now ive got an excuse to why i didnt do well for maths ;). my dear eug got onto my car n promptly told my dad that i didnt eat the whole day. ahha tt got my dad talkin quite a bit.. i was lk 'thanks eugeniaaaaa'. ;) but oh wells she loves me. she doesnt want me to beat her in running after ive grown lighter and faster and more featherweight.

anw. guess wad. i have a twin. i actually found out really recently too. its shocking isnt it.
its all ba's sis' fault. haha.

oh n my hp number is one number after one of my guy's fren's gf's number. and so when i recounted that to my dear fren janice she promptly replied that im the next in line.

shocking.
bye.

No comments: