Tuesday, September 27, 2005

banana pizza with cinnamon ice cream

i must have walked city link at least four times today. i actually spent my whole afternoon there can u believe it ;) well we finally bought presents for jiaxun and bing ;) hey jiax i hope u lk ur new shoes and bing! u can smell the same as britney ;) ahhaa. anw we had a really nice dinner where some ppl *ahem*beloved*ahem*bingy had three desserts. its really amazing i tell you. but it was nice. go check out the new bakerzin at raffles city. im definitely going back there for more desserts. then we walked over to esplanade but i had to leave early cos i didnt wan to stay out too late. being the only child *temporary* makes me feel more responsible towards my parents ;) or maybe its me going out everyday till late.

anw ive just realised how evil ppl can be. my tuition teacher heard bout me applyin to mas and he commented tt his female frens who works there are all single and they cant get married. and nic promptly said tt i wont get married anyway.
slap him.

and ah im so lookin forward to watchin movie tmr ;) i havent gone to movies for a lonng time. but i still wanna watch be with me. darn.

and i bought new specs. ;) they make me look more intellectual. but it'll only be ready in two wks' time.

i have a bad feeling sch is reopening soon. ;(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey u wanna watch be with me too?? haha anyway, samantha tan (the one acting as one of the lesbian partner) is my bro-in-law's cousin. yeah.

and dun worry abt prelims results lar yeah? i'm sure u'll do fine. =P