Saturday, September 10, 2005

interest rates.

alright. econs tuition just ended. no idea why im online but i just wanted to let everyone know that im alive. i was actually having a tummyache throughout the whole tuition, funny how my body works. my body system chose to get twisted two days frm exams. but oh wells it keeps me awake. at least now ill stop taking those time consuming thing called afternoon naps ;)
right now i guess everyone's scrambling for last min revisions. im no exception. but hey. remember to breathe ;) life is much more than just mugging. im not saying we really have an option, 4Fs really looks horrible, but... theres a reason to everythg that you do. why do I want good grades. why did i wanted to take bio chem econs maths.
i want to be able to get into whatever faculty i want to. i want to be the one choosing the uni, not they choose me (ha). i dont want two yrs of jc life going to waste just because of me being slack or lazy. theres always my parents to think of. not just face, really, its for all the meals my mum cooked for me and all the times my dad had to wake up earlier just to send me to sch, or to pick me up frm sch, so that i didnt have to squeeze onto buses with stinky guys. i want to show ppl that my brains do work ;) that im capable of much more than just mugging. you learn so much more that way. of course i was never gd at memorising anyway. (thats why my bio is the way it is)(which is nthg to be proud of).
but i really am having problems just coping with doing well so there. but no stress :) my mum can justify for tt. i take it quite easy at home. at most i work it out by exercising. by jogging. on the spot.
cool huh.
i was kidding.
;) nite. im making no sense.
take care my beloved frens! see i can be nice and sweet too :)

No comments: