Monday, July 25, 2005

vjchoir ;) with fondest memories

today was my last public performance with vjchoir. i sang my heart out (ahah maybe oversang for lily's last note ;) but yay felt gd to be at esplanade singing my swansong ;)
my time with vjchoir has come to an end. will hold the memories dear!
zhouchu wrote me a letter which comforted me. ;) i rem tellin myself that i wanted to be a nice senior to the juniors and make a difference.. okay other than my mulaohu'ness during sectionals ;) she wrote that she felt really welcomed by me during carollin, which really put me at ease. those who knew me wld know that this is smthg impt to me, that i want to be a nice senior to my juniors ;) so yay! im glad ive at least made one person's life better hahah :) thank you for makin my day!
and to my dearest sopranos. continue reachin even greater n higher notes ;) will always be supporting u guys frm the bottom of my heart. SOPSIES ROCK. ;)
love, jiayun.

No comments: