Friday, July 01, 2005

itchy.

ive had two new additions to the number of mosquitoebites/marks on my legs since i came home just half an hr ago. my blood is too sweet, slurp.

haha i stayed awake the whole nite! so proud of myself haha. i was really pretty high i think. although the only one who stayed up too was shawn tan n when he left there wasnt anythg else for me to do but to slp too.

mr chew had a shoppin list for us where he wanted us to get rice for curry. so me n janice the grocery-shoppers bought rice. raw. haha. hey it was his instructions rite haha. luckily there was a rice cooker. ;)

n im a heavenly pig. oink. i did try my best to be sly n bring down eugenia, but nah she was too stoned alr ;)

shoppin at chinatown today turned out to be factory outlet scouting at novena square n united square ;) haha we didnt really know where to go for chinatown. hee:)

n im so sorry rach tt im going deaf! she called me n i was lk going 'huhhh??' ahha. its the deprivation of sleep i tell you. i was pretty much yawning when it came to dinner. im so so sorry! i really feel quite bad.. lets meet up soon before i have to start studying again ;)
so, gd night ppl ;) did had fun at the chalet;)

No comments: