Monday, July 11, 2005

Hmm.

its really wonderful how mondays recharge you. you feel like you've got the energy to just do about anythg that u're expected to do. and when its 9 sets of tuts for each sub for 7 wks minus revisions thats alot. little wonder why i felt so hungry during tutorial.
i live on adrenaline.
heh today i sat beside this vj yr one girl on my trip home. was initially listenin to ipod but took it off n asked for her name. n we talked. heh. i hope i didnt scare her off. ;)
talked to an old fren for a while yesterday, really shd do that more often rather than just wait for ppl to click on my name. ;) but then again there are some frens whom i can nt talk to for a long time n then when we do talk, we talk lk we've been talking to each other everyday. sometimes its amazing how we all manage to do all that. or at least me. i seem to have quite a few of that kind of frens.
maybe its just me, i need my freedom.
which is why i fear that i might just get bored of my boyfriend when i get one. wouldnt wan to see him everyday.
i cant get to view the sv pics, which is irritating. why cant the com read the dvd? hm.

No comments: