Sunday, July 10, 2005

moblog.

i checked it out, i still dont understand wads the rationale behind it but its okay i shall help by voting. always a pleasure to see vjc above rj. whee.

went out with my sis today ;) walked around bugis looking for the shades i broke in usa. why oh why did was i so rough with it. singapore is so ulu there arent any nice shades around, boo. haha. the ones there bear the closest resemblances to it has writings lk gucci on it. eeewww.
n pls if u see my sis dont ask her for the neocard with me in it. i can give u a much nicer pic, i have tons of it! i looked funny in that pic. my face looked bigger than my sis', n my nostrils looked flared. boo.

my sis is going back soon, so thats my reason for nt studying over the wkend. its really fast, but its okay she'll be back in four mths. meanwhile, i get to have the whole room to myself again :)yay!
haha okay i dont mean it that way. definitely the hse is livelier with her arnd, and then theres the part bout my parents bringing us to places with gd food. i definitely will miss her, but then again ill be burying my head so deep into books and notes i wont notice her absence until its all over and she'll be back again. ;)
which reminds me that CHRISTMAS is coming real soon (if u think that way)

and ppl, go for corrinne may concert! ;) 10th aug esplanade. as a bonus, u can get to see me there too. isnt that fantastic?

No comments: