Saturday, March 05, 2005

victorian's day.

hai wad a joke. victorian's day my foot. not that im anti victoria, but really the whole affair was quite sad and pathetic. there wasnt anybody in sch! i mean, nt even our present victorians. we sang to a cold and not very filled pt. whee how exciting.

anw OHMAN bing called me someone crazy bout nymphs. HEY i checked it out IM NT. dont make me sound weird..

oh and the last two days i was kinda stuck with may. n i found out rather interesting stuff about her. (i tink she has a crush on me, hmmm) well basically she's been stalkin me, frm career fair to the uk forum, and even today too. and she wrote the same words for vocab as me! isnt she scary.. ;)

haha anw today we dragged gracia to town. literally. we just took her wallet and bag and ran off. then she got on the bus and suggested that we played the guessin number game. guess wad she guessed it all correct! so we kept hitting her in the bus.. ahah. her success rate was 8 out of 10. shes really good...

then i had dinner with my nephews. okayy the eldest refused to eat coz it was chinese food. he just sat there with his arms crossed and sulked. i kept askin him to try the food and after a while i just gave up. stupid spoilt kid. but anyway he ate roti prata later (???) then they came my hse and played everythg. frm badminton to masak masak ahha. they are so monstrously adorable.

OH and i got a1 for chinese. YEAH. ;) see i not only haf a cheena face, im cheena too!

No comments: