Sunday, March 27, 2005

Me and mr phlegm

A short story about my life.

Mr. Phlegm has been pretty persistant and sticky, as of short. He started by partnering up with Mr.Sorethroat to get onto me, but now Mr. Sorethroat is gone so he's on his own. Sometimes he tries to disguise himself into Mr. Mucus and tries to make me like him. Although im really attracted to the yellow colour, i think i prefer something more solid. So, im still waiting for Mr. Mucus to solidify.
Ms. Mum gave me a really PAINFUL backrub today, with the ever trustworthy Mr.Vicks. I think its making me feel a little bit better, although Mr. Cold-weather doesnt make me feel any better. I've always had a secret crush on Mr. Rain, but honestly, he came at a bad time today. Furthermore he brought that irritating friend of his, Mr. Cold-wind. Brrr.
Ms. Nose feels like shes going to drop off soon, but i hope she doesnt. It really is such an important part of the face dont you think so.
Ms. Brain thinks its time to sleep.
goodnight :)

No comments: