Monday, March 21, 2005

im wiser :)

haha birthdays are supposed to make u wiser. well. is droppin ice cream on ur fren's blouse and skirt and droppin ur wallet and everythg arnd u after that considered wise? :)

thanks for all the birthday wishes today! im a happy girl today :)

got a card frm my sis, which made everythg more special:) its really tough spendin a bdae without her.

n of coz frm rach too! haha. it even came with ur graduation pic.. the one i liked! muacks love ya babe. cant wait for u to come back ;)

enjoy the pics on my blog. picsa rocks.

oh n i tink my girlfriends wan me to get hitched soon or smthg. ive got a cleo mag with the bachelors ;) and a book on finding mr right haha. n of coz kinky underwear to go along with it. haha. one button two button, strawberry blonde!
n im definitely gonna use the yellow doormat ;)

1 comment:

QcynqSWG said...

yunie*, Nice blog, really enjoyed it, will be back for sure! I'm always looking for interesting related sites to Amateur Wives that I can link from my page Amateur Wiveshttp://www.heather-friends.com