Saturday, March 12, 2005

ur my butterfly, sugar, baby.

choir this morn was, in short, short.
im proud of my sop yr twos, am really grateful for them being who they are and being in my section.
but i wasnt very nice to the sop twos today. i tink they really deserved my treatment, bcoz im basically very disapointed. but i really hope they'll improve, ill make sure of that!

went nus open hse.
bing asked the med person straight in the face bout rjc n hcjc ppl havin a higher chance of gettin in. i totally applaud her attitude man.. ;) well after that i was tinknin alot. i cant imagine myself in an environment where im basically gonna be the odd one out, bcoz i but its really cheap to study med in singapore..

anw i just talked to rosh on the phone. u noe, i really never expected her to be doing all these.. my darling is really growin up ;) at one point of time when she was talkin i was feelin so warm that i felt this funny feeling at my throat. i noe we'll all one day have our own lives, and i trust that ill be her darling, always. :)

No comments: