Saturday, May 22, 2004

tony parsons- man n wife.

wunderrful book. hey i dont norm read k so its gotta be quite gd to catch my eye n keep me reading it for the whole nite. its really gd! its bout this guy who keeps tryin to be a perfect husband n dad but somehow he doenst achieve the picture of himself he has in mind. well its really gd. go read it.

i tink spa is gd. at least if u screw up u dont really screw up the whole thg since its divided into four parts n u get three tries for each part. well it was really funny bcoz greg was tryin to tell me n bing bout wad came out but i refused to listen. yeah. so greg was the devil n i was the angel.. n bing went over to the dark side. lets mourn for her. hahaha. *bleah :D

went down to tk down durin my four hr break btw my spas. they were having prefects conference. they really did better than what i expected them to do, they were really impressive! i was very very proud of them.. ah my beloved juniors. n i miss tk. i miss stoppin at the bus stop, walkin thru the durian-stenched pavement, smellin the aroma of portugese egg tarts, choosin btwn esso n caltex, n seein pretty girls in green. but the standard of toilets seemed to have deteriorated.. hm. its still better than the ones in vj though.

sigh didnt even noe tk choir passed down liao. nvm i dont recall tellin chloe they all when we passed down too heh. but ok lah, new com quite ok. now i understand why shuwei n yvonne msged me the other day bout tk choir... haha.

my parents bought me to this really nice plc today. too bad i wasnt in the mood to appreciate it, maybe some other day when i bring alonng a bk or paper n pen n i really can be alone. all the big old trees hanging over u, n the serendipity. its so quiet over there. nice.

No comments: