Monday, May 03, 2004

choir

six more wks of prac to germany. nt much time left to do quite a bit of thgs.

today holiday for all victorians in celebration of our successful funfair. yeah?

my fam actually planned a trip to rendang island on 4-7th june. then today nelson was talkin bout the jubilate choral festival then i realised the dates are so close. n its quite bad for me to miss a sat prac or smthg even though its durin hols coz well, i just dont wan to. n i just realised if we haf pracs on 1 3 4 6 on hols, i cant go for the entrepreneur talk. n maybe the workshop on public speakin. well im qutie willin to gif up all these for choir, too bad my mum n dad arent too happy bout me sayin i dont wanna go for the trip. theyve nt been on a holiday since my sis n i joined choir. dec hols r normally taken up by carollin. ah well.

mug mug mug.

No comments: