Friday, May 14, 2004

tears in heaven.

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong
And carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven

Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven
I'll find my way
Through night and day
'Cause I know I just can't stay
Here in heaven

Time can bring you down
Time can bend your knee
Time can break your heart
Have you beggin' please
Beggin' please

Beyond the door
There's peace I'm sure
And I know there'll be no more
Tears in heaven

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong
And carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven

i love this song being played on guitar. it just sounds so dreamlike. lk in a trance. u r oblivious to wads going on arnd u. aniwae i tink guitar's a wonderful instrument, coz it sounds very personal, tts y its always special to hear guitar sounds. sigh i need to get down to learnin it properly. i already forgot how to play the opening phrase for 'if'. bleah.

ive been busy this wk. im ahead for bio tut yeah. but behind for maths. on time for chem. n ahead for econs yeah. chi test tmr.

realised i cant take part in biomed quiz coz ill be in germany on the day itself. so ill most prob try nxt yr.. then i realise nxt yr i haf syf. ha. aniwae u need min 6 pts for both lang if u wan to consider taking medicine. now im glad my mum made me take my chinese again. lets hope i get a better grade n tt my gp can make it.

my pw grp rocks. today we were having discussion n i was typing minutes onto the com. sorry i look lk the type who 'take 2 hrs to blog'(according to al who, by jy's standards, takes 3 hrs to blog) but at least i was enjoying myself typing out the minutes heh. its so fun. whee.

first time i stepped into choir room n it was empty. but gd lah, at least i cld do my work without any distractions although i still dont understand ie2.

my thurs r now officially reserved for jia! haha. ive been having two ice cream cones for the last two thurs. i better nt gain any more weight, ill cry. n jiaxun is really clumsy n klutz lah tt girl. aniwae we decided tt soft ice cream is so cheap now at macs coz they melt really fast when ur out in the sun. trust me. i eat enough to know ahha.

aniwae on monday i let the sops off late frm sectionals n caused most of them to be nearly late for combined.. n gracia n simin n bing had to be late coz they let us take the first taxi. n according to them after we left, the road was empty. lk how funny. haha ok nt funny, im really sorry for letting u guys off late! the clock in my class was slow, i really wonder why, coz it used to fast n we used to cheat our tchers tt time's up. im sorry sorry. aniwae im glad we're gonna get terrence to come down tmr, at least we can do smthg bout our inconsistent vocal techniques.

yeah ok. im off to eat my dinner now. n study my chinese.

rai babe, ull always be my beloved milkshake! *winks ahah. just let it go n dont tink bout it anymore, k? *hugs. :D im glad ur strong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding online guitar and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) yunie* your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on online guitar was way off when compared to this post and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for online guitar for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really enjoyed it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later