Tuesday, May 11, 2004

boohoo.

i abstained frm peer pressure today n didnt go gelare. whee. clap for me, thanks.

wanna watch patch adams. my sis borrowed the vcd frm esplanade library. she was watchin a chorus line when i came home. wad a couch potato. hope she grows round n fat, fat fat! ahah. ok lah i be nicer..since she bought me gingerbread man. hope she gets into shape (round is a shape, so says all the evil ppl out there) :D

bock is back! though he was really stubborn to nt let all of us help him carry his bag. n he had to climb to third floor on crutches coz the sch didnt noe he was comin bck so they didnt arrange anythg for him. oh well. nvm at least now he'll haf strong arms. haha.

today me n rai n ba were talkin bout which sch we shd send our child to. ahha heh, it was really quite interestin though i tink we prob had the exact same conversation before. aniwae there arent many gd schs around in singapore. im nt too sure if i wan to send my child back to tkgs. i mean i definitely wont force her or anythg (if i have a daughter) but even now i tink tkgs feels foreign to me. sigh. wonder whos evil doings. bah. haha if i haf a son theres only one sch i wan him to go to.. though he better try make it there himself or i haf to get myself a rafflesian husband so my son can pull strings if he cant get in. which isnt too gd. or get myself a rich husband. ahha im tokin nonsense.

;D

but we're all victorians now. whee.

No comments: