Wednesday, April 28, 2004

ni hil sub.

congrats to josh mr president! ahah really happy for him. n proud of mayling sheena n hian!! yeah for sops n tk girls. ;p they got into choir exco.. yeahh. n haha nt forgettin adrian as our GAM.. hmm tryin to imagine him holdin all our gowns n ribbons n pearl necklaces. must be a funny sight. but i thot all the ten of them spoke really well today *claps for all of them* honestly i had a hard time thinkin of who to choose for exco.

stayed back after choir today for music co meeting. suddenly i thot it was quite funny.. me the music iliterate teachin others bout music n tokin bout music at a deeper level. me the one who failed two theory exams n only got one distinction ever for practical. me the one who couldnt really do mep until upper sec. funny how my life took such a sharp turn towards music. amazing.

damn tired today.

pw period today was quite funny. i started searchin for my name online.. then eugenia followed. she managed to find smthg bout her lah. her rgs mag or smthg. she won the song writin competition ;D cool rite. haha i only manged to find blogs wif my name.. n i stumbled upon jasmine's blog! she was in choral fest wif me two yrs back. ni found out tt a buliding in china is called jiayun buildin. lalaa nvm u guys can stilll call me beautiful.

No comments: