Thursday, April 22, 2004

blessed.

firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BA! ;D ur the shinin star in my eye.. ur the ice on the ice jelly.. i always miss u.. ahha.
happy birthday o4s22~

yeah i was really quite happy yesterday. went for choir interview (nt tt it was the happy part). well i felt really happy tt eug was lk there for me, n she was more nervous than me, tt silly girl. ;D im just so glad to know her lah, theres smthg really admirable about her tt i cant really describe. still rem her doing the captain's ball game for choir camp. she was so gd. n shes really hardworkin too.. her tutorials inspires me. ;p u go girl!

sheena is officially my stoning partner. yesterday we were too lazy to go out but didnt wan to go home, so we made a plan to stone in the choir room. she ended up practicing for the writers thgy n i ended up going for interview. then we walked to the beach wif maylin n lucas. mayling insisted on walkin on the algae infested thingy.. it felt so gross to walk swishy swashy on those pillar like things. but if i werent in my skirt i would haf sat at the half jetty n dangled my feet. lk wad i did wif rosh! ah my darlin. haahah.

my pw grp rocks. cant say it enough. how come i dont hear or see the other grps meetin??

aniwae if ur those anonymous ppl who tag nasty comments, grow up n smell the kopi.

No comments: