Monday, April 26, 2004

call me beautiful.

i wrote tt on my hand n rai prompty wrote 'call me tonight' on hers. hahaha. then when janice called me beautiful, she said ' u better nt let my mum know bout this, she wont be happy to know tt im lyin..' argh silly girl.

aniwae funfair funfair. lets just go n haf fun man.

i tink our level this yr is generally quite a rude batch. i mean, from what i see, during lectures n stuff.. n yes even in my class. jokes n talkin r ok, but theres a limit to it n some ppl just do not know when to stop n it gets on my nerves. nt tt i dont talk durin lectures n tutorials, but if u noe a tcher is already behind schedule then stop ur jokes n let the tcher finish wad they wan to finish. sigh poor tchers. nxt time id be a discipline mistress n cane all the naughty kids. ah ha.

aniwae today i sat right in front for chem tut n bio lect. yes tjy the geek-soon-to-be. whee.

did sectionals today. im nt too sure if im a gd sl, but i do my best. haha i tink sops will get sick of me soon.. ;D well they shdnt, bcoz im so gd to look at. lalala. but honestly, im quite proud of the sops. they learn really fast. n well. n they're really great ppl. how lucky can i get man. im grateful for them. hahah then i tink of nxt yr's sops yr ones n i wonder.. ;p

No comments: