Wednesday, April 14, 2004

final fantasy.

mr ueng stood us up today. so i had early break. went choir room but ppl r either sleepin or playin carrom. lucky had mich. ;D me n mich went to cycle at the hall "gym" before choir today. went to bathe but had no towel so i tink i looked pretty horrendeous when i went to choir room to get uni to change. ;D

choir today was nt too gd. but the song really sounded nice with final fantasy screenin. i did tink it looked a bit tacky, but ok lah.

congrats to janice!! happy for u. :D even happier for my darling rosh! haha i knew u cld do it. wah im really proud of my darlin k. she played 'more than words' on the guitar for me, its lk how gd lah! n now this. chairman ;D

i tink im lk the last to noe, n ive got mixed feelings bout it. reminds me of wad happened in greece. Hm.

No comments: