Saturday, March 06, 2004

tearin paper.

was readin carbo after i got home. then i started gettin bored bcoz my sis beat me to the com when she got home. then i started tearin paper coz i was so bored n angry at the same time. ( my mum had to tell me now tt yah, maybe no need take chi, coz its such a waste of time. but u shd, bcoz u shd haf the learnin spirit n dun lose touch wif chi.) then boyz II men came on the radio-- 'water runs dry'. ahah wow, it soothes me so.

aniwae i haf a really nice pic of bing's n jiaxun's pink socks together wif suelynn n mine yellow socks on my phone. pretty cool. but the socks feel lk its made of plastic.. its quite inelastic. oh dear. econs anyone? elasticity of demand n supply.. bah. choir today was fun. i lk singin in quartet position, tho sometimes it means i cant get my note. lk today for pamugun.. the sop solo part. so embarrassin. but other than tt i really lk singin in quartet. u nt only get to hear other sections better, u actually get to mix around more wif the choir ppl n noe more ppl. tts always gd.

aniwae i wore vj's uni last thurs. thurs? yeah. n everyone said i looked gd in it lalala.

mac's breakfast on mon. woohoo.



No comments: