Wednesday, March 31, 2004

*sniff

spent the whole day home today. ;D no i didnt pon sch. i was sick k. actually yesterday was worst, dunno y i go sch for. *glares at gracia* gif her face. sigh im such a nice fren. haha.

slept most of the day. wanted to wake up late but mum woke me up at 7.45am, fantastic. didnt do much work either, was feelin really hungry today n still a bit groggy.

oh haha. i didnt mention bout my early april's fool joke. while i was in the toilet wif rai n adi my classmates put a fire extinguisher in my bag, really funny bcoz i came out of the toilet n saw my bag lookin really stuffed. n i couldnt even lift it up lah. really didnt expect it to be a fire extinguisher of all things. sigh i had a gd laugh lah. too bad they used it liao, adi actually thot of usin it as april fool joke. ;D

No comments: