Sunday, March 14, 2004

bah.

went body world today. ok lah. didnt really feel much. kinda lost my mum n sis so i ended up lookin at the exhibits myself. turned out i was the first to finsih lookin at all the exhibits. my sis n mum were still halfway through when i finsihed tho. bumped into mouthwash over there. thot some of the exhibits were a bit too 'cold'. felt a bit morbid lookin at what myself might look lk if i was cut up n plastinated. thot the foetus shown was quite 'shockin'. basically i didnt learn as much as i thot i wld haah. theres lot more to bio then i thot i knew.

went uk edu fair. saw a yr one there, lk wth. a bit early.. then walked arnd marina square, bumped into my parents' malaysian friends, ended up eatin at delifrance. then home.

yawn.

i am so waitin in anticipation for hols to arrive. wait, wad hols? haha.

No comments: