Thursday, March 11, 2004

ouch. my knee.

scraped my knee durin pe today. i always hurt myself durin pe or games. n i cant catch balls lah. was catcher for captain's ball n i didnt catch a single one. haha. then nic went up n i passed two balls to him. :p

was feelin a bit out of sorts today.

went to support eugenia n michelle today for musicfeste! haha wanted to leave at 415 for the bio medical trainin (my dear adibah said its nt gd to go late for first meeting) but when i went down to wish eugenia gd luck i knew i cldnt leave without hearin them sing first. genia was so nervous lah, u silly girl. ;p but really, i thot she was damn zai lah. :D

was writin the messages for boon n jenyuh jst now. really mixed feelings about them leaving. im nt as mean as yj to say tt boon wont make it to hc or r n will end up in v again, but at the some time im really wishin tt he wldnt. n jen yuh! the woman whos got the same bdae as me n the same initials too. how cool is tt lah. she was in my legion somemore. will definitely feel a missing link when she goes away. hm will miss them both.

n tt simin crashed today. but she only tok to guys lah, so dao to me. bah.

aniwae gabriel just made my day! considerin how lousy ive been feelin the whole day. yeah! haha. *dances around my room* lalala. ;D *smiles

No comments: