Wednesday, March 04, 2009

you got me begging you for mercy oh why wont you release me

so, i woke up early today to actually go for a class that i missed yesterday. the grand plan was to hand up my essay today (since there was no way i could have finished it yesterday) - and well, lets just leave it at that. anyway, it seems that good things come to people who wake up early (karma! or the bird thing), cos there was a really cute irish guy in the class;)
ah.

then i spent my lunch break between trying to get waiter's attention at cafe rouge, and shopping at covent for a dress for the law ball. i bought my dress in the last five minutes of our shopping, hows that for decisiveness ;)

now with all that settled i can finally get back to thinking about my essay(s). and debate. and coursework.
the work never stops!!

No comments: