Monday, March 09, 2009

as the end draws near,

and so it was that i attended my last law ball, and my last vine night. it didnt really occurred to me until i was walking back home last night, barefooted, with my new swinging heels in my hands that i realised- hell these are my lasts.

and so i decided to become a little more active on facebook, cos, its really the only way to keep track of the people you've met and want to keep in contact with (or stalk) in the future.


law ball was such a last minute affair - getting the tickets, the shopping, down to the very last minute of preparing for the ball, which involved mainly the Crisis of the Shoe That Wouldnt Fit. in the end, with the lovely help of my lover, and two and a half insoles, the shoe fits!
cinderella my foot.
it was quite fun meeting (new) people, talking to my tutors, and seeing jerald run away from a girl. as judy said, it was rather like a girls night out, and for that im thankful ;)

at vine night i discovered a younger self of gurmit singh, who was so lovable even the boys were falling for him. of course, dancing in heels was not a very smart idea, and for the neutron dance (up down kick down) my shoe flew off. nope, not very glam. but ah, i hope vine survives our generation!

No comments: