Thursday, November 27, 2008

what have i been up to:


1. procrastinating on my jurisprudence essay, big time. i just cant seem to choose between dworkin or hart. ah the lesser of two evils.
2. painting my nails :D
3. going for free hair treatment and blow dry at trevor sorbie, again. im becoming their resident hair model!
4. going school religiously. i actually sat next to jerald twice cos i go sch so early nowadays
5. GYM'ing. yes, LA fitness has become my gym. well, at least until my free passes run out, which is this friday. im not very good though, i give up after a while but at least i make it through a good whole hour! (albeit with breaks in between). and to be honest some of the machines still scare me ie. the cross trainer/step machine/those things with weights. guess id be sticking to my treadmill.

and i know this is really early, but i already bought my christmas cards :) yes im one of those irritating people who get into the festive mood really early, but hey the cards were adorable and i reallyreallyreally cant wait to see everybody back in singapore ;)

No comments: