Saturday, November 08, 2008

ive come halfway

i watched woman in black last night, and it totally freaked me out. i was clutching my poor little bottle of pringles and my coat close to my chest, huddled up in one small ball hoping that she wont appear again. and yes you will scream too when they build the suspense up like that. even when i was relating the story to cher in dirty martini over all the music i got goosebumps just thinking about the story.
but thank god for the drunkards and good ol dancing after that.

--
this tickles me, alot. and the best thing is that i see it everyday on my way back home from school. and hearing jess say 'i installed the mother of all broadband!' was really funny too. ah what do i do without my lovely friends ;)
--

id have you say hi to my new asus baby when it comes. i finally bought it cos i saw wanjun's and then i read an article on guardian saying that retail prices here are going to increase by 15% so accommodate the low pound/euro. SO good time to buy before prices go up. besides, bringing my laptop to sch is really a pain. of course now that conversion is so low it was really quite cheap.

--

this weekend will be all work and no play, with my lover (no shawn im not going to stop calling her that!) away in bristol to cut trees (i wish her good weather) and tons of work piling up. ah the life of a student.

No comments: