Tuesday, May 06, 2008

mug on!


i made this for my wallpaper and im pretty proud of my work;) in case you're wondering GRA its your lipbalm! and while im at that id remember to go yell at you cos i still havent had the chance to open my birthday present.

anw cheryl has been staying over at my place (really, kai, we're not lesbians and no we dont share a bed.) and its been good studying with her. i've never really got the whole 'study with a friend' thing until erm now. i guess having someone to talk to during breaks (or not) is really quite a good way to release stress.

the funny thing was cheryl remembers having spoken to someone from vjchoir during germany olympics. at an airport before the flight leg back to singapore. according to her, that person looked dao, quite fashionable, short hair, skinny, but was very friendly. (ahem). i showed her all the pictures from germany and she couldnt find the person she spoke to. although she said since i was so skinny back then it might just have been me.
wouldnt it be just hilarious if it really was me!

No comments: