Sunday, May 11, 2008

life.

10 things happening in my life as of now(cos ten is a nice round even number(and cos i have more than 5 things i wanted to write about)) :

1. exams in ten days. strangely panic attacks doesnt seem to be translating into full speed ahead- hm.
2. i have heat rash. which i havent had since primary school. ! its that hot in london.
3. i am mourning the death of my old trusty ipod. it just happened too fast. i was barely out of the house when i noticed my waterbottle wasnt capped properly-- but my ipod was just too weak and old- it didnt survive the mini flood. now my ipod case is very empty.
4. i bought myself lovely flowers from (lo and behold) sainsburys local(just outside my house). i dont even venture into the big sains(10m from my house?) anymore!
5. i'm loving the comeback of grey's anatomy.
6. i was at holborn library when it opened; i was still there when it closed. and i didnt even read comics today. go me!
7. i have been skipping lunch sigh. but no visible results yet. not that im deliberately starving myself! yes ma i eat a very heavy breakfast.
8. we havent been running. (cos someone's a klutz!)
9. the thought of macdonald's breakfast tomorrow is the only thing thats keeping me sane right now.
10. my soundtrack for this year's studying is: kendall payne's 'scratch'; ingrid michaelson's 'breakable'; all of the colbie caillat i have on my itunes. i dont know why they're all girls.

am resisting the urge to go around london in fbts. MUST RESIST.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love SCRATCH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nooooooo! it was just once! (or three times). And, once exam is over, those 4 days that determine our lives - im going running with you again.

jiayun said...

ahah er after exams i think i want to shop till i drop/muffin man/loads of sakura asakusa etc. running sounds too hard! ;)

and yeah man when i hear scratch i can almost imagine the scene when they play it :)