Tuesday, February 12, 2008

yummy yum

i cant believe i actually forgot to post pictures of the egg tarts. i thought this picture puts it more in perspective - ie my messy kitchen ;) kinda makes me feel that at least my kitchen is fully utilised. i quite like my kitchen- we get lots of natural light (when its actually sunny in london) and i like to sit on the table top and just drink my juice. or eat my snacks. whichever, and just sit there, and be quiet. food is indeed comforting ;) away from all the awful technologies in my room (sorry tv).

oinkyshawn told me to stop eating so much. roarrr!

last night something really scary happened in my room. my tv started switching itself on, and i was obviously alone at home and it wouldnt stop even after i switched it on and off. i couldnt help but think that sadako has come to get me (i blame it on that one conversation we had at gig prac) and i actually didnt get out of bed to switch on my heater. i also refused to actually stand infront of the tv.
but at least im having company for the day, so it isnt that bad. ;)

back to fundamental rights in the european union!

3 comments:

oinkypig said...

hahahahhaa. where did u disappear to after that man. we were supposed to skype.

jiayun said...

haha after a while cheryl came over and we did more baking. we're on a roll;)

Unknown said...

yeah i agree you should stop eating so much. haha. you should send some of your egg tarts over HAHA. they seriously look good. :D