Sunday, February 10, 2008

fun foods

and so we baked (okay so cheryl baked but hey its my kitchen) alot of stuff over the past few days. we did egg tarts (I KNOW HOW AMAZING) butter cookies spring rolls banana fritters and then we did banana muffins the next day with all the leftover bananas. and we still have alot of bananas left.all because i said i wanted to have alot of goreng pisang sigh.

and roshni says she love me.
;)
duh. shes my lover.


reading week ahead of me, and somehow im having mixed feelings about it. im glad for the time off to get started on my exams, but both my flatmates are going away (im trying my very best not to be spiteful about why im not going away)
luckily for me the rest of lse doesnt have reading week hee so basically my 'clique' will still be here. i cant wait for kaya day;)

No comments: