Sunday, February 24, 2008

ouch, ankle.

i just spent the whole morning watching the berenstain bears *breaks out into song* and surfing the net for the most senseless things. okay fine i was surfing blogs;) i think its amazing how much you can find out about people through the internet. me, im an open book.

my ankle's getting better, but it was really quite painful yest. blame me for thinking that tackling bigfatiancheng during floorball is fun, that all 183cm tallness of fats and burstingego. well now we know. when i told him 'eh my right ankle feels bigger than my left one' his reply 'why you blame me for being so fat!'
(im exaggerating really, but only about my ankle heh the swelling's gone down already)
boys are stupid throw stones at them.
oh i forgot cheng is part of our sisterhood. ;)

No comments: