Friday, January 11, 2008

hellooo 2008

now its really back to school, back to a normal life of a student in london which i am almost tempted to say "bah, boring" but hey im glad i had a great holiday (i love all of you) but 2008 isnt looking to be all that bad ;)

firstly i bought a gym ball, so i dont have to go outside into the blithering cold just to move my ass. and by cold i mean coooolllddd.

then i bought a 3/4 guitar *shrieks* and im really excited about it. yay! my sis was helping me tune it, now that shes gone i tune it myself. well the strings are in tune with each other i just dont know if they're the right notes :) haha. but they sound alright when i strum it. so yay! i can finally be cool and play the guitar.

i cleaned up my room today (no more sis' stuff around my room ;( and got down to doing a bit of work. (stress: abit)

anw im glad my sis came down. ;) i really miss her silly presence. and now i have coffee in my house and no one will drink it! ;( but well girl, im glad you're happy. love you lots :)

ps. george clooney's picture has made it to my wall of family and friend pictures. ahha now he's family! :)

and im starting to miss everyone back home ;)

No comments: