Thursday, January 24, 2008

art outside my window

last night i think i saw my neighbours(if im not wrong they're ex students of central st martins) doing some art thingy on the pavement just outside my place. ;) i felt so privileged to have witnessed it from my window. basically they stenciled in the words 'nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely' - in water. i just thought it was pretty ingenious. in less than two hours (it was an exceptionally windy night) the words disappeared. and i felt so inspired;)

ive been thinking back on my original intentions in coming to london to study; the words a senior said to me when i first got here 'its very easy to be lured by the big money' and my easy dismissal of her words; my friend when he said 'its all based on the assumption that i derive greater value in money than spending time with my famliy and friends'. so true, so true.

and 'the golden path' from channel 8 is really not too bad a show. :)

and im starving myself for dimsum later;)

No comments: