Friday, November 09, 2007

hundred - the fray



i know its been long after the concert, but i thought id put up a few nice pics here ;) i really like the one where theres the hand cos you can really feel everyone's high just by looking at that pic. music was really good;) the fray played really well. they had a grand piano, how cool was that. and i think im growing older, because rock bands like them( eg. older rockers with wives) actually appeal to me. and as usual, im a convert already. especially when they played the songs i know haha HOW TO SAVE A LIFE look after you over my head hundred. and the company was random but good;) so yup i had lotsa fun i just wish i could go see spicegirls as well;(

6 comments:

Ummu Durrah said...

hahaha don't you realize that as we grow older, we "relate" better to emo stuff? I go all weepy when I watch GA like whathehell I didn't care about these things back in high school. heehee... hor-monnneeesss. ;P

-huggies-

Raihana said...

i can just KILLLLL you already i LOVEEEEEEEEE the fray!

And if you go watch the spice girls or the pipettes... roar ):

Anonymous said...

oi! i am so going london alr man! janice/genia/rai! go with meeeeeeee

jiayun said...

haha i hate hormones they give me pimples.

haha COME LONDON:) id willingly give up my bed for you guys if you do come over!

Anonymous said...

i dont need a bed,i need you to willingly pay for me to come over :)

would you?


HAHHAHA miss you sooo much babe! *hugs.

jiayun said...

haha basket. free lodging and warm house not enough ah! :D