Tuesday, April 10, 2007

studying is a pain.

right in the ass, yes. ;) but oh wells studying IS GOOD FOR US and so we believe. in its goodness.

there really isnt much i can say bout studying can i. except for the fact that im trying my bestest;) well thanks to meredith derek and bailey who's been keeping me awake throughout what feels like a studying marathon, that keeps me in shape.

and my cooking has erm, well, not imrpoved, but at least now i get to do some stuff with food. i miss the taste of normal rice. ;) im getting more and more homesick these days i think. i think of my childhood more, and the things i used to do back home. i swear everytime i hear noises outside my door while im sleeping, i think its my parents moving around the house. ;) i guess in that kind of state we think of whats most familiar to us..

and long live chocolate caramel digestives!!

No comments: