Sunday, May 21, 2006

talk on corners

(my titles have no relevance to whatever content here)

end of course dinner was nice;) thanks shawn. sharks' fin was nice, yes. and haha yes ur not gonna be chief of airforce ;)

anw before i chronicle my tales of tuitioning my kids pls rem that ive nv been a very patient person. but i must say i surprised myself. ;) this girl kinda started throwing a tantrum when i tried to go through fractions which was her weaker area, and i refrained frm slappin her(:D) instead i tried to talk sense to her and in the end she did kinda end up half listenin to me instead of sulking. which is gd!
and my little boy ran out of the room before the lesson ended so i made him come back and finish a paper before he can go off. but he managed to slip out again claimin tt he really needed to go toilet. and he brought a clock in and put it right in front of me.
KIDS.

3 comments:

oinkypig said...

so much for being a supportive fren arh! tsk!

Anonymous said...

"and i refrained frm slappin her(:D)"
-applause- well done my friend! am v proud of you. hahahaha
bing

Anonymous said...

this is very random but i thought you'd like the yellow and white version. check it out.

http://www.coach.com/aspx/content/product.aspx?product_no=8285&category_id=68