Wednesday, May 31, 2006

money money money, must be funny, in a rich man's world

imagine the amount of money id save! (imagine the amt of clothes i can buy..)
imagine the amout of load off my parents' back! (imagine the car they'd buy for me;D)
imagine the money saved for my future! (imagine the hse i can buy..)
imagine the retirement plans my parents can have;D (imagine how happy they can be..)

sigh. i cant stop thinking about it.

on a lighter note i met up with eug for late night macs;D ice cream always cheers me up! i really didnt realise we sat there for two hours just talking.. until my dad called and as usual offered to pick me up ahha. i totally persuaded her into not watchin xmen3. im such a gd critic:D

AND i cant believe the laolaos 'appointed' bing and i to do choreo for stabat. greaaattt. i have great plans to make the sops stand eerily still and the guys shall do the trance;D

No comments: