Monday, May 08, 2006

all about me

hi, my name is superherogirl and my hobbies are eating and sleeping. ;)

finally replied to lse, whee. may went off to london today and i got quite excited just callin her and askin her bout the accommodation. i really hope we get to stay together;) it wld be nice to have a familiar face around.

i figured that all the gd thgs in my life came about due to an earlier, well, unsmoothness. so i decided to list a few possible fantastic scenarios that can arise out of this:)
1. maybe ill really become a really gd lawyer. ha ha ha.
2. ill become more frugal;) which is a gd thg! no more 9.90 shoes.
3. i wont be bonded. Which means-- helloo brit guys. *smirks*

now my world's a brighter place:D

2 comments:

rachel said...

Wow you're headed to London?
How cool is that!! XD

All the best man.
FedEx me a cute Brit.
Hahahahaha.

jiayun said...

haha i sure will! ;D nus really shd speed up their admissions;)