Friday, April 14, 2006

im nuts.

and bolt awake. hahah wow my sense of humour gets better as the night goes by.
its crazy cos i cant seem to get to slp even though i had a long hard day. bah. i was really lucky to meet jane chia. :D i really had all the luck in the world. and (shocking) the ppl in my grp were nice! gosh. i actually had fun.

i think, i have rheumatism. when it rains or gets cold, my muscles really ache. it was aching quite badly when i got to my office, maybe it was because the bus didnt stop at my bus stop even though i DID press the bell, so i had to walk one more bus stop down. Or maybe its just because i havent exercised for a long time so the walk frm clarke quay to my work plc is (phew) just very far.
id say rheumatism. blame it on the weather.

anw went for supper today with bock and eug. ahha. it was quite nice. ;D i lk my frens. as usual, i was giving bock a free flow of rolling eyes and the you-are-evil-stare. and eug was just happy lapping everythg up. i thot i could spend my taitai days with eug but she had to go back to work. wells now i just have to put up with pink frilly mays and jiaxs:D but anws, it was fun going home really late. heehee.

anw i was doing a psychological test today and the qn read 'do u pass off rumours'. i laughed out loud. im sorry but i have to tick 'greatly disagree'. :D it was really quite funny.

TAITAI LIFESTYLE HERE I COME. spafacialmahjongyogamanicurepedicurerestaurantwinebrowncow. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea it was fun but im juz glad u finally know the way home. hahaha

Anonymous said...

excuse me! i find a great need to question the phrase "pink frilly mays"! pink is gracia's thing. frilly is jia xun's shoes. leave me out of the equation!!! and... people do not "put up" with me! you've been fighting with the rest of them to be my friend lor.. dont deny it :) you love me! hahaa

your indignant fav friend