Friday, April 28, 2006

days of my life

ahha i totally boogiefied my law interview today;) i actually volunteered to talk about the elections, which was really a very bad move cos after tt he started askin me bout how it works, wads the diff btwn this and that and wads this that. i got thrown off. honestly. im so ashamed of my shallow knowledge of the singapore political system(i rem flunkin the quiz chew gave us once.. only rai and eug were answerin the qns the three of us were lk ... qn marks?hahah) anw okay. at least now i know i shd never get into politics.

anw then i tried to find my way out of the law buidling and walked one whole round and found myself back at where i started. im seriously gettin gd at this...

2 comments:

rachel said...

Hey. Don't sweat it, I'm sure you did well. :D

I volunteered to talk about the elections too, and trust me, BEEEG mistake. lol. ;)

ah well, good luck for this sun!

jiayun said...

haha thanks babe:D we really shd brush up on our gk huh