Monday, April 10, 2006

im a bummer, see me bum.

hmm so i went for my first tuition lesson yesterday. well i have to learn to speak in simple english. they are after all still little primary school kids. the little boy kept lookin at my watch cos he wanted to go swimming. haiyo. ;D and i gave them ALOT of hmwk they better do it before i go again tmr. hm. exams coming soon.

went back to acorn today to help and saw my colleague crying. dear.. i cant imagine crying over work(i can, but i dont wan to) but its really nice to know that you fit right in with the people there even though ur just a temp. i think i can finally put into words why i prefer working in acorn over hep. cos at hep (at least for me) i was treated lk im a nobody, just someone who works for her. the closest word being 'slave'. at acorn ur a person, almost equal, really. and to my egoistic self its really hard to stomach the fact that im downgraded to a little more than a slave and so it hit home that after all my years of sending ppl out of rooms to practise on their own, there is a huge possibility that im the one getting sent out when i go out to work. :D

anw just had prata outside eug's hse just now. i think thats the one shes been telling me to go since ive moved here;D well. for one, its really expensive. and the prata isnt that fantastic. i think the simpang one is realllyyy gd. ;) and for those of you who laugh at me eating banana prata, stop! its really nice u kukus:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha helloo bummer ;)

just wanted to let ya know i FINALLY got to read ur blog ;)and tt i can join you as a bummer as of next Tues! yayyy! cant wait ;D
we're gonna gpo prata soon ok!--rmb plaster and *ahha* bomb???
yummy ;)reaal soon ok--date me! (and the rest too i guess..haha)

loves. *muacks* :)