Monday, October 03, 2005

throws hands up in frustration

once in a while i lose my direction. my focus. i dont know where im going, where im headed to. i only have a hazy sketch of my final destination, that one pale light flickering in the darkness that envelopes me. somehow the deafening silence in the darkness makes it unbearable, there are times i wanna run away and hide under my blanket.
just had a mini row with my mum. well. apparently she still thinks that science is the only lucrative degree to get if ur overseas.
*breathes.
oh wells. shall see how.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know if you look around in the darkness u might just find many pairs of white eyes around u. just like in cartoons when everything is dark and all u can see are the white eyeballs. those are the eyeballs of all your friends around u! =D haah. so...u're not alone in this. =)

jiayun said...

haha are u corny. ;) but yay thanks ahha