Saturday, October 01, 2005

bon jovi- im all about loving you

stayed back in sch today to study and they plugged in my ipod to the speakers. we were pretty slack at first cos we went com lab for me to do my mas stuff but in the end we did do work lah. we had enough of spice girls and backstreet boys to motivate us.
i nearly missed the deadline for sat. why in the world am i taking sats.
im so tired i feel really drained. i whined alot during tuition just now (haha) cos my stuff kept dropping. haha everytime i move smthg will drop. but rai n eug love me so much they always end up picking it up for me. alvin was tryin to glare at me but hey who has bigger eyes huhh glare wad glare.
and oh i ate a really big dinner haha. banana prata and egg prata. i felt pregnant after tt. so bloated it was quite horrible ahha. but quite funny too cos i wasnt the only one who ate alot ;) rai cldnt finish hers too. its the result of tryin to binge. food therapy is the worst.
anw. we really must work hard. i cant emphasize more. lets all do it together.
btw. i like the tree houses in vjc. dont care if ppl think its weird to have tree houses in schs, but i think whatever it is, its really a nice plc to sit and relax. overlooks the field and you can see abit of blue peeking out from the trees(just imagine its the sea and not the sky) and you'll feel chirpier.
anw now friendster has this new thg where u can check who's visited ur profile right. i think its damn weird lah. but i went to check;) i have ppl frm china checkin me out. woohoo. im a china magnet haha.
im kidding.
but ill refrain from checkin it out in the future. i think i rather be in suspense;) anw all i wanna do on friendster is to upload defamatory pics of my frens up on my profile now that u can have up to 25 pics. i have so many pics of gra may mich lookin funny i swear it'll just upp my visitors by a lot;) but its all too big to upload darn. so too bad. after A's then ill go do.
going back malaysia tmr, and i have to bring hmwk. woohoo. i loveeeee sch.

4 comments:

jiayun said...

go away.

oinkypig said...

hahaha.. i dun tink tat will work..

Anonymous said...

hey i'm sorry i locked my diary-x... i'll give you the password/username if you go online sometime! xoxo mary

jiayun said...

maryyy;)