Sunday, October 09, 2005

im a zoo tycoon.

im own two tigers, two black rhinos, and two chimpanzees. and all have successfully mated ;) woohoo im such a gd zoo tycoon. haha. yes zoo tycoon is addictive. i thank java for being able to have such wonderful games on ur hp, its really lovely. oh n i own two pets too. one blue poodle and one monkey. i keep wanting to show michelle my monkey but i always forget.

anw haha rachel i met ur mum! i wanted to say hi to her but wasnt sure if she wld recognise me. but i got her to notice me. by droppin my knife really loudly in delifrance and everyone turned to stare at me. its true. then i flashed my biggest smile at rach's mum. ;)
then i met her again at the dressing room n she called my name haha. i still think its funny how those chubby cheeks run in the family ;) so adorable.

i had absolutely no motivation to do my econs hmwk this afternoon. kept tryin to run away by watching this golf movie on channel 5. it had will smith matt damon and charlize theron. pretty cool. i liked the movie ;) haha. then i had to rush my essay even though i was really really hungry.

i may sound evil, but im really glad i live in singapore. away from all the hurricanes, typhoons, and earthquakes. with the recent earthquake between india and pakistan, well. you cant help but be thankful can you.
so lets all count our blessings!
and dont forget to think of those less fortunate.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...legend of bagger vance? was watching it too. the accent abit hard to understand huh.

Kumrad said...

HOLY HELL ZOO TYCOON ON HP!?!??!?!!? omg PLEAE tell me where to downlaod it PLEAE i swear i wun make fun of ur eyes for one whole day!!!

Anonymous said...

zoo tycoon. O_O i love games like that.

and you saw my mom?? Lol. i'm pretty sure she'll recognize you. Where did you see her?

jiayun said...

lucas: u dont have a samsung do u;) its on samsung funclub

Anonymous said...

i have zoo tycoon too :) samsung rocks. though i cant stand u u've got rhinos and elephants and cheetahs and giraffes. pfft. :)
i know u love me :)
and eugenia :)

Kumrad said...

samsung only :( but its java... cant it... java... cannot... damm

jiayun said...

haha hey rach. i saw her at tampines. ;) first at delifrance, then at metro. haha.