Monday, June 27, 2005

sch again! ;)

haha okay. actually its exams in disguise but hey, school is always good to have isnt it. anyway it was good seeing all my girlfriends again, n we really kept laughing throughout the whole morning before the paper started. well then after that it was quite a different story. ;) anyways papers will always be papers. but i had fun writing my essay today. isnt it cool to write an essay u noe is a trick qn? but i was too lazy to change topic. heh. in fact it was quite amazing we all managed to finish our gp papers, considering that we all used to take 3 hrs just to write one essay.

and i saw the choir girls again! lk after so long.. ;) may looked really really excited to hug me, i couldnt have asked for more. HM. so much for my enthusiasm. n i kept calling gracia. haha. until she ran away frm me ;(

oh n smthg quite funny happened in the morn. i was slinging on my sling bag and it kinda overshot my small shoulders and dropped to the floor.
so embarrassing.

No comments: