Wednesday, June 29, 2005

embrace my fragility, you keep me safe in the crazy world

haha yay im hooked on the new corrinne may cd. my sis bought it for me ;)
and haha. econs papers took sooo long to finish. but im glad it did.
although i cant say im really optimistic bout my results this time round. but oh wells will work hard ;)
at least i didnt do two essay qns hahah. or think i needed to do two. really ah, the two boys behind..

chalet's tmr! i just hope i wont fall asleep ;)

n no im nt watchin war of the worlds unless i really haf to. im nt helpin cruise spread scientology. boo.
haha no lah. aliens just dont appeal to me. rather save up tt money and go do some SERIOUS shopping. u noe how it pains me to see my sis visit the mango sale four times in three days??? there. ive said it. ;p haha but its okay long wkend ahead.

okay back to chemistry bye guys.

No comments: