Tuesday, June 07, 2005

grr.

was feeling alot of emotions just now and i thought i shd just let it all out here instead of keep thinking about it.
loving someone doesnt mean you can make use of her and then dump her after uve ruined her. thats in my sense.
the amount of, oh man, hate, that i felt towards you when i heard the news.
its just not right. its unfair. but its not up to me, nt up to anyone, cos it was her life, and it still is, so we cant do anythg about it except to give her support.

So if you're telling me to tell my best friend to go for some guy whom i have a really bad impression of (not bcos of others telling me bad stuff, but bcos of she herself telling me wad a bastard he is), well you cant expect me to not do anything. although i think ive done enough unhelpful stuff. neither can you tell me that nothing i do can make her change her mind bcos love is blind, blah. nor can YOU say that you dont care what your friends think bcos you're not the kind to get swayed by your friends opinions if you really like this guy.

bullshite.

No comments: